Step 1 - Link you Polar Flow account to FITSTATS
- Login on your FITSTATS account
- Go to your AthleteMonitoring settings/profile
- Click the "Link Polar Flow Data"
- Log into your Polar Flow account if prompted to
- Agree to the "Terms and Conditions"
- Click "Accept"
Step 2 - Transferring Polar Flow data
- Upload your exercise data from your Polar device to Polar Flow
- Open FITSTATS and record a planned or unplanned session for the same date as your Polar Flow exercise data
- Next to the Polar icon, tap on the desired exercise data to import
- Enter the other data as normal (RPE, enjoyment, etc).
If you have uploaded your session data on Polar Flow and can't find the Polar button on FITSTATS, contact your teacher or supervisor.