FITSTATS allows participants to transfer session data via Polar Flow from their compatible Polar device. Once imported, Polar data is automatically viewable in group and individual dashboards, graphs, reports.
Activating the integration
- Open "School / Group Preferences" for the desired team
- Under "General"->"Modules" activate "Polar Flow Import" and save
- Polar data fields will be automatically created as custom fields under "Activity Feedback Forms". They'll be used to host the Polar flow data.
- To activate a data field, select the Show button
- Select the analytics and ACWR formulas you wish to use to analyze the Polar data and produce alerts
- If there are Polar data fields you don't need, simply delete them
- DO NOT rename the Polar data fields
- Do not activate the Imported button
Once Polar data has been transferred by participants, this information becomes automatically available to staff users.
To access session details, open the Calendar, click on a session containing Polar data and press the Polar logo.